Many people have been eager to return to worship in the sanctuary so we have developed the following plan. Please know that this plan will be updated monthly and policies will change as needed to reflect ongoing infection rate, vaccination rate, etc.
8:30 a.m. Worship in the Sanctuary – maximum 75 people
8:30 a.m. Prerecorded worship available on YouTube
10:00 a.m. Prerecorded worship premiered on Facebook (where we can watch together)
April 1, Maundy Thursday
7:00 p.m. Worship in the sanctuary — maximum 75 people
April 2, Good Friday
7:00 p.m. Service of music and narration on Facebook and YouTube.
April 4, Easter Sunday
6:00 a.m. Sunrise Service at Fort Williams
9:00 a.m. Worship in the Sanctuary with ASL interpreter – maximum 75 people
10:00 a.m. Prerecorded worship available on YouTube and Facebook
11:00 a.m. Worship in the Sanctuary – maximum 75 people
12:00 noon Fellowship time via Zoom
In order for worship to be safe for all, please follow these guidelines for in-person worship, whether you have been vaccinated or not.
- Please do not attend worship in person if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, even if you think it is “just a cold.”
- Do not attend in person if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Do not attend in person if you have traveled in the past 10 days to any states other than those exempt from Maine’s quarantine and test rule.
- Wear a mask at all times while on church property, over both the nose and mouth.
- Maintain six feet of distance from others not in your household or “bubble.”
- Enter the sanctuary through the main doors.
- Sign in so we have your information for contact tracing if necessary.
- Use hand sanitizer on your way in and out of the sanctuary.
- Touch as few surfaces as possible.
- As tempting as it is, please do not gather in aisles and hallways to visit.
- There will be no separate programming for children at this time; children are welcome to remain in worship but children over two should wear masks.
- Because the CDC is not doing much contact tracing, we ask that if you develop symptoms or test positive for Covid-19 within three days of worshiping in person, please contact the pastor for a confidential conversation so that people at risk can be notified.
Beginning on Sunday, April 18, we will hold worship services in the Sanctuary at 10 a.m. with a 75 person limit and the service will be live-streamed. Stay tuned to the Weekly Word for details.