The ESKIMO CLUB is on summer hiatus. They will return in the fall with a new name and a list of new activities.
Basic information about the group will remain the same
- The Club is intended to promote good fellowship and further the interests of the Church.
- Membership is open to pretty much everyone (must support the objectives of the Club, be of good moral character, and agree to abide by the Club’s constitution and bylaws; you do not need to be a member of the Church)
- Meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of the month, October through May.
- Suppers are provided at each meeting, at a cost of $10 per person (this may increase next fall).
- Each meeting includes some sort of program. Typical programs are musical groups (e.g. steel drum band or guitar singer) or speakers (e.g. former FBI executive, South Portland city planner).
- Annual dues are $5.
We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!!